We have selected high quality skins to make your bag.
In order to preserve its beauty, we recommend that you follow these few recommendations:
- avoid contact with water, grease, perfumes or cosmetic products. If your bag gets wet, dab it with a soft, light-colored cloth to absorb the liquid.
- avoid prolonged exposure to heat or intense light sources.
- take care not to scratch it in contact with abrasive surfaces.
- take care not to combine it with textiles whose colors are not fixed, for example raw jeans, because the colors migrate to the leather by friction.
- do not lock it in a plastic bag, rather store it in its protective felt. Do not store it in a place that is too hot, humid or not ventilated.
Each skin is unique: color variations, small marks or veins are natural elements and should not be considered imperfections.