A supple silhouette, an elegant touch with its top handle, the sides fold and unfold like the beating of a wing, for an airy look. The Swann, available in a mini format, has an elongated shoulder strap that leaves your hands free.
The Mini Swann bag in Midnight Blue, crafted from smooth calf leather, is a refined piece that perfectly complements a variety of outfits, whether they are simple or more colorful. Its compact size is ideal for carrying your essentials while maintaining an elegant and discreet form.
It elegantly matches with neutral shades such as white, beige, or grey for a classic style. For a bolder note, pair it with vibrant colors like brick red or burnt orange. In summer, pastel hues are a refreshing choice. This bag also seamlessly integrates with monochrome navy blue outfits, creating a subtle harmony of colors.
Handmade in our Italian workshop from smooth calf leather and featuring golden finishes, the Mini Swann is versatile in how it can be carried: by hand, over the shoulder, or crossbody. It closes with an automatic magnet on a beige interior. Its sides, equipped with a magnetic closure, unfold to allow for an adjustable carry - elegantly over the shoulder, crossbody, or simply by hand.
Shoulder strap : removable and adjustable from 102cm to 122cm
Weight : 390g
The exterior : full grain grained calfskin
The interior : breathable microsuede lining, card slot
Metal accessories : 0.2 micron gold galvanized brass, or gold finish.
Logo : stamped gold
Model : model is 1.74m tall.
• avoid contact with water, grease, perfumes or cosmetic products. If your bag gets wet, dab it with a soft, light-colored cloth to absorb the liquid.
• avoid prolonged exposure to heat or intense light sources.
• take care not to scratch it in contact with abrasive surfaces.
• take care not to combine it with textiles whose colors are not fixed, for example raw jeans, because the colors migrate to the leather by friction.
• do not lock it in a plastic bag, rather store it in its protective felt. Do not store it in a place that is too hot, humid or not ventilated.
Each skin is unique: color variations, small marks or veins are natural elements and should not be considered imperfections.