A supple silhouette, an elegant touch with its top handle, the sides fold and unfold like the beating of a wing, for an airy look. The Swann, available in a mini format, has an elongated shoulder strap that leaves your hands free.
The Mini Swann bag in Ruby color, crafted from grained calf leather, is a wardrobe gem that brings a vibrant touch of elegance. Its captivating shade of deep and rich ruby catches the eye and energizes any outfit. For a unique style, pair it with earthy tones like olive green or taupe brown, creating a sophisticated and natural look. For a modern contrast, opt for shades of grey or silver accessories, accentuating the elegance of the ruby.
Carefully made in our Italian workshop, this high-quality grained calf leather bag is enhanced with golden finishes, offering discreet luxury. Its versatility is evident in the different ways it can be carried: by hand, over the shoulder, or crossbody. It opens and closes with an automatic magnet, revealing a beige-lined interior. The magnetic sides of the bag allow for flexible adjustment for shoulder or hand carrying, adding a touch of elegance to your style.
Shoulder strap : removable and adjustable from 102cm to 122cm
Weight : 390g
The exterior : full grain grained calfskin
The interior : breathable microsuede lining, card slot
Metal accessories : 0.2 micron gold galvanized brass, or gold finish.
Logo : stamped gold
• avoid contact with water, grease, perfumes or cosmetic products. If your bag gets wet, dab it with a soft, light-colored cloth to absorb the liquid.
• avoid prolonged exposure to heat or intense light sources.
• take care not to scratch it in contact with abrasive surfaces.
• take care not to combine it with textiles whose colors are not fixed, for example raw jeans, because the colors migrate to the leather by friction.
• do not lock it in a plastic bag, rather store it in its protective felt. Do not store it in a place that is too hot, humid or not ventilated.
Each skin is unique: color variations, small marks or veins are natural elements and should not be considered imperfections.