A supple silhouette, an elegant touch with its top handle, the sides fold and unfold like the beating of a wing, for an airy look. The Swann comes in a new size, halfway between the original version and its Mini version, as a matter of course.
Revitalize your wardrobe with the vibrancy of the Medium Swann Fuchsia. This bold and vibrant shade will be an undeniable focal point, bringing positive energy to all your days. For a bold and colorful look, try pairing fuchsia with mint green. It's an unexpected combination, but it can work surprisingly well. For a monochromatic look, you can match fuchsia with other shades of pink. And for more subtlety, prefer navy blue, white, grey, or black.
Crafted with passion in our Italian workshop, this bag is made from premium grained calf leather. Its radiance is enhanced by golden details, creating an exquisite combination that captivates the gaze.
Offering unprecedented versatility, this bag can be carried by hand, on the shoulder, or crossbody, adapting to your style and needs. The opening and closing are done through an automatic magnet, revealing a beige-lined interior.
The sides of the bag unfold thanks to a magnetic closure, allowing the removable shoulder strap to pass for shoulder wear, or to fall elegantly when carried by hand.
Shoulder strap : removable and adjustable from 90cm to 110cm
Weight : 500g
The exterior : full grain grained calfskin
The interior : breathable microsuede lining, card slot
Metal accessories : 0.2 micron gold galvanized, or gold finish.
Logo : stamped gold
Model : Élise is 1.76m tall.
• avoid contact with water, grease, perfumes or cosmetic products. If your bag gets wet, dab it with a soft, light-colored cloth to absorb the liquid.
• avoid prolonged exposure to heat or intense light sources.
• take care not to scratch it in contact with abrasive surfaces.
• take care not to combine it with textiles whose colors are not fixed, for example raw jeans, because the colors migrate to the leather by friction.
• do not lock it in a plastic bag, rather store it in its protective felt. Do not store it in a place that is too hot, humid or not ventilated.
Each skin is unique: color variations, small marks or veins are natural elements and should not be considered imperfections.