Refinedly evoking the flower which symbolizes grace, its details recall the delicacy of the petals, establishing a balance between softness and character. Let yourself be enveloped in a poetic dance. More than an accessory, it is a promise of escape, where every moment is adorned with a discreet but unforgettable elegance.
Dive into elegance with our Hortensia de Fleuron bag in grained calf leather in a vibrant Mandarin color. Meticulously handcrafted in our workshops in Italy, this bag stands out for its bold modernity. For a flawless look, pair it with shades of emerald green or cream tones for a striking juxtaposition of colors.
Its clasp in the shape of a Hortensia flower, indicative of its name, is an ode to luxury craftsmanship. Spacious and refined, the interior of this Mandarin bag reveals elegant lines, ensuring not only style but also functionality. An invitation to elegance that transcends the seasons.
Shoulder strap : adjustable from 65cm to 110cm
Weight : 630g
The exterior : full grain grained calfskin
The interior : breathable microsuede lining, multi compartments and a card slot.
Metal accessories : gold finish.
Logo : stamped gold
Mannequin : model is 1.78m tall.
• avoid contact with water, grease, perfumes or cosmetic products. If your bag gets wet, dab it with a soft, light-colored cloth to absorb the liquid.
• avoid prolonged exposure to heat or intense light sources.
• take care not to scratch it in contact with abrasive surfaces.
• take care not to combine it with textiles whose colors are not fixed, for example raw jeans, because the colors migrate to the leather by friction.
• do not lock it in a plastic bag, rather store it in its protective felt. Do not store it in a place that is too hot, humid or not ventilated.
Each skin is unique: color variations, small marks or veins are natural elements and should not be considered imperfections.