When available in its miniature version, the Magnolia bag borrows its refined symmetry and worked style from architecture, while botany inspires light and sensual curves.
Discover the Mini Magnolia in Almond Green, a burst of refined softness that pairs just as well with your light summer dresses as with your more sophisticated outfits.
This jewel of craftsmanship is carefully hand-assembled in our Italian workshops, where the premium grained calf leather comes to life. The delicate and precise cream stitching elegantly highlights its seductive curves. Its almond green hue, drawn from the soothing palette of nature, introduces a dimension of calm and revitalization to your style.
The interior of the bag reveals a generous space, lined with delicate beige fabric, capable of accommodating your essentials with grace. The discreet yet luxurious gold finishes enrich the bag's aesthetics, endowing it with effortless sophistication. The magnetic flap is not just a design element; it also provides peace of mind by securing your precious belongings.
Shoulder strap : adjustable from 100cm to 120cm
Weight : 360g
The exterior : full-grain grained calfskin and full-grain smooth calfskin
The interior : breathable microsuede lining, flat pocket on the front, and a card slot in the main opening.
Metal accessories : 0.2 micron gold galvanized brass, or gold finish.
Logo : stamped gold
Model : Anouchka is 1.67m tall.
• avoid contact with water, grease, perfumes or cosmetic products. If your bag gets wet, dab it with a soft, light-colored cloth to absorb the liquid.
• avoid prolonged exposure to heat or intense light sources.
• take care not to scratch it in contact with abrasive surfaces.
• take care not to combine it with textiles whose colors are not fixed, for example raw jeans, because the colors migrate to the leather by friction.
• do not lock it in a plastic bag, rather store it in its protective felt. Do not store it in a place that is too hot, humid or not ventilated.
Each skin is unique: color variations, small marks or veins are natural elements and should not be considered imperfections.