The charming miniature of the Hortensia bag elegantly captures the essence of its emblematic flower. This petite companion is perfect for integrating your daily essentials with balance and elegance, inviting you to a poetic dance with every step.
Discover the timeless elegance of the Bordeaux-colored Mini Hortensia, draped in finely grained calf leather that suggests the richness and depth of vineyards. This piece of leather craftsmanship, fashioned with meticulous care in our Italian workshops, reflects an expertise of excellence and a luxury that stands out in the smallest details.
Bordeaux, a captivating and sophisticated shade, harmonizes with a range of neutral colors, lending a noble look to outfits in shades of cream, beige, or gray. In a bolder ensemble, it pairs sumptuously with deep greens, navy blues, or even mustard yellows, bringing a rich and warm dimension to your style.
The clasp, delicately adorned with a hydrangea motif, celebrates nature and adds a poetic touch to the whole. Inside, practicality and beauty come together to offer thoughtfully arranged compartments, ready to organize your essentials with elegance and efficiency.
Shoulder Strap: adjustable from 65cm to 110cm
Exterior: full-grain pebbled calf leather
Interior: breathable microsuede lining, multiple compartments, and a card slot.
Metal Accessories: gold finish.
• Avoid contact with water, grease, perfumes, or cosmetic products. If your bag should get wet, blot the leather with a soft, light-colored cloth to absorb the moisture.
• Avoid prolonged exposure to heat or intense light sources.
• Be cautious not to scratch it on abrasive surfaces.
• Take care not to pair it with textiles whose colors are not set, such as raw denim, as the colors may transfer onto the leather through rubbing.
• Do not enclose it in a plastic bag; store it instead in its protective felt covering. Do not keep it in a place that is too hot, humid, or not well-ventilated.
Every skin is unique: color variations, small marks, or veins are natural features and should not be considered imperfections.