The charming miniature of the Hortensia bag elegantly captures the essence of its emblematic flower. This petite companion is perfect for integrating your daily essentials with balance and elegance, inviting you to a poetic dance with every step.
Let yourself be carried away by the serenity of the Pacific Blue Mini Hortensia, wrapped in finely grained calf leather that conjures the tranquility and depth of the oceans. This piece of leatherwork is the creation of expert hands in our Italian workshops, where each detail is crafted with precision that celebrates our artisanal heritage and a passion for refinement.
The Pacific Blue shade, both calming and majestic, pairs perfectly with neutral colors to create a natural elegance against canvases of cream, beige, or pearl gray. It also finds its place within more dynamic palettes, like with burnt oranges or earthy reds, injecting a dose of character and a fresh maritime feel to your wardrobe.
Its clasp, subtly adorned with a hydrangea motif, is an ode to floral beauty, turning each opening into a poetic moment. Inside, you will find that the design is not only aesthetic but also practical, with compartments arranged to keep your essentials within easy reach and perfectly organized.
Shoulder Strap: adjustable from 65cm to 110cm
Exterior: full-grain pebbled calf leather
Interior: breathable microsuede lining, multiple compartments, and a card slot.
Metal Accessories: gold finish.
• Avoid contact with water, grease, perfumes, or cosmetic products. If your bag should get wet, blot the leather with a soft, light-colored cloth to absorb the moisture.
• Avoid prolonged exposure to heat or intense light sources.
• Be cautious not to scratch it on abrasive surfaces.
• Take care not to pair it with textiles whose colors are not set, such as raw denim, as the colors may transfer onto the leather through rubbing.
• Do not enclose it in a plastic bag; store it instead in its protective felt covering. Do not keep it in a place that is too hot, humid, or not well-ventilated.
Every skin is unique: color variations, small marks, or veins are natural features and should not be considered imperfections.